We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lil sickies



Thursday night, after Trisadee's dance performance at the Festival of Trees, she came home and started puking... and puking... and dry heaving :( Poor thing was just safest to sleep by the john. This pic was taken at the beginning of the night. A few loads of laundry and a few hours later, she was feeling better... but it took another whole day of dizziness (probably due to no food or water) and fear of eating or drinking before she was back to my Tris again this morning.

In the meantime, Taigyn has been suffering from a weird rash for the last week or so... It's Really been bothering me! She itches and it's spread and the doctors say eczema or maybe an allergic reaction.... They gave me this steroid medicine and I was almost desperate enough to take it (if you don't know me, I'm just not big on prescription medication and like to do things more natural) until I read the label and it had a warning saying that by taking that medication your immune system will be shot and you have to stay away from any contagious diseases or viruses... Um, Hello??? Why would I want to make my baby sicker? And then Tris got sick so I was So glad I didn't give it to her...
Well, thanks to my blog, I remembered that she got a full body rash at the beginning of the year and went back and read and... Voila!... I found what worked for her last time and I still have all the stuff so I'm hoping that I can start her on it tomorrow and start helping my baby out :) Fingers Crossed!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Such a pitiful picture. Sweet little girl - glad to hear she's doing better.