We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, December 26, 2011

Our mini trip to Vegas



Aw, my little brother... Luke... or as I like to call him, Lukey ;)
We had to go down and trade out Christmas gifts with him and his family from everyone up here, since Luke & Alisha have crazy work shifts and probably won't make it up here again for a while.. (hopefully in the summer so they can come see our new baby) ;)









I had to crop all of my pics because I seem Huge in all of them! LOL I'm past my halfway mark and will just grow bigger and bigger each week... AHhh! ;)










Taigyn warmed up to Uncle Luke pretty fast... it was cute to see him interact with all the girls. Luke is such a good little daddy... warmed my heart to see him as a dad... my mom would be proud :)











Jazzmyn is such a cute little baby! She's So happy and loves life!










We took the kids to the park. It was fun to see Jazzy tryin to be a big girl, like her cousins ;)











Trisadee was So much more independent than she used to be... it was fun to see her zipping down all the big slides and getting some serious static elecTrisadee ;)








Hollyann came down to help me with the kids And to see Jazzmyn... this was her first time meeting her in person. She was All over her ;)









My lil Taigyn Loves to swing... She was parked in a swing most of the time and kept asking to be pushed... She's so cute!










It makes me sad that we don't see Luke as much anymore, but that happens when we grow up, doesn't it ;) I'm glad he seemed happy... I love my lil bro!

No comments: