We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New stroller

A few weeks after Tracelyn was born, I was going a little stir crazy and wanted to get out on a walk... but the sit'n'stand stroller wasn't going to fit what was needed for a newborn. So I got on Craigslist and found this beauty for a reasonable price. I love that the seats can be faced either way and that they recline or sit upright... This set up works great!
The kids seem to enjoy it and it's super safe... and Tris enjoys that she's big enough to just walk with me or ride her scooter ;)

No comments: