We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, July 21, 2012

On July 12, 2012, Trisadee became a Horsley by law! :) Charlie and Trisadee have always known each other as father and daughter and we were all sealed together two years ago, but now she can take his name legally... and this means at school, where she hated not being a Horsley the most ;)
They are two peas in a pod ;) LOL
We took a few pictures before having to go in to see the judge.
This is the court room that we went into...
Baby was So good during the whole thing.... now if I could just say the same thing about Taigyn ;)
The judge was So cool and made us feel welcome and happy... he even asked for permission to take a pic for himself, as he likes to remember all the families he helped out during adoption :)
I let Trisadee take a few pictures on the way home and told her I'd even put them in our family book ;)
We had her adoption on Amelia's birthday :) For her birthday, all she wanted was to go camping/fishing with Papa... she even got to go for a ride in his car ;)
Can't believe she's 5 already!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

So happy for Tris & the rest of your family!

thebraleybunch! said...

Congratulations! Now she never has to wonder where daddy is! I am so glad you did this I bet it makes her feel compleate. I love you guys.

Holli said...

Congrats!!! I'm sure that was a really great day! You have such a cute family, I love that baby bath pics too, she is pretty!

the duttons 411 said...

That is so great for your family! Congratulations.