We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, August 23, 2013

Final product

 
Our home with grass and all is finally complete and all the paperwork is signed. We sure are Very grateful for such a great blessing!! 


I'm still getting used to how small my kids look in such a spacious home ;)


I'd cry too if I had to crawl all over this floor ;)


Poor little thing has been teething And sick and now mom is sick too... It's been an experience


Love this pretty girl :)






No comments: