We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Poor lil one


Tracelyn has mastered the art of the hands-over-the-face cry... This emphasizes the drama of it all and supposedly get her more attention when needed ;) haha. Too cute!!



Poor lil bubs woke up with puffy eyes, stuffy nose & more coughing. This crud is no fun!! She has been sleeping a little better....


.... But when she fell asleep at church, I figured that I'd let her come home and rest quietly... And give my arms a break ;)
I'm just waiting to go back to pick up the family and possibly get set apart for my new Primary calling :) .... Eating Oreos :) Shhhhhh!!! ;)


No comments: