We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Love my babies



Tracelyn with my moms stuffed raccoon. It's a prize possession of mine. Has lost her scent, but I can hold it and think of her. 



This is the outcome of choose your own outfit and hairstyle. I think they did pretty good :)  I was especially pleased that Taigyn chose a flower for her hair ;)


Trisadee is so creative and loves to throw tea parties 


Got the spoon thing down pretty good :)

No comments: