We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The red dress


This dress is so pretty and all my girls have worn it a few times. I love how different they all look in it and how they were each at different ages in it. 


Trisadee got this dress as a present from her Aunt Aubrey. I loved it so much that I had to get pro pics done for turning one. This pic was taken up on a shelf of sorts and made me super nervous! You can't tell, but I'm hanging onto Tris under the ruffles ;)


Taigyn was my biggest baby. Such a pleasant little face and such a calm and sweet baby!!! This was taken on Valentines Day. I was surprised that it was so snug on her. She was also my only baldy and got to wear the cute hat that came with it :)


Tracelyn. What a pretty baby. She's my tiniest baby. This dress will still probably be worn for a few more months. She is my feisty, spit-fire child. I'm sure she will be the one that brings all my karma back from during my childhood/teen years. 

I sure do love my beautiful little girls!!!!!
 


No comments: