We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lots of storage brings secret treasures



Storage storage storage. We definitely have enough room in this house now.
We went and got All of our things out of Dad n Sher's storage units. Finally a time in our lives when storage units are not required. 


While going through a box of old things, I found these sandals that I wore as a baby :) Thought it would be cool to put them on Tracelyn. They're still a little big on her. I love that I still have these. Got to figure out what to do with them now. Do people still bronze shoes? ;)

1 comment:

bethany said...

SO cool. Was there any stuff for Joe in there? I'm always looking for more old pics of you guys as kids and your mom.