We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, July 6, 2014

June


Going to Papa's is always fun! Root beer floats and lots of apricots!


We have tried to have a few activities of fun... On this day we made tie-dye suckers


Then another day we did an ice dig for bugs :) They really liked that one


Yogurt anyone?


We have loved having a garden! Lots of fresh veggies!


Water balloons on a tramp are Always a good time. 


For our anniversary we did a little two night stay-cation at the Inn at Entrada. It was nice!  
We did a lot of this....


And also went out to dinner twice and the movies twice. 







Hollyann, Aub and I took Dad out for Father's Day


Finally got this kitchen tool that I LOVE!! Zucchini noodles, shoestring fries, thin sliced fruits and veggies... Works great!


These four are so funny together... Don't ask why they decided to pop water balloons In their suits when they landed in them (shaking my head) haha



This picture makes me grin every time I see it :)


Another summer project was this water blob... Next time I will do it very different... What a pain... But the kids Loved it and that's all that matters 


Finally broke down and sent this one to Nursery. She loved it :)


I love Downton Abbey!!! 
We Love the TLC program that has been helping Tracelyn. The best part is Kindermusik!!! Trace loves going


We celebrated Grandma's birthday at our house :)


Is there anything cuter than babies in swimsuits and cute kids in shades? ;)


We got some new patio furniture and a snowcone maker :)
I also got to have a mom night with Melissa and we both needed a pic with Brigham ;)


Went to the Jolley twins' farewell. It was awesome. They're studs 


FHE dinner & movie :)























No comments: