We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

This last week


Amy came to do my toes... I love when she comes :) and the girls wanted me to paint theirs too


Tracelyn has improved so much with her fine motor skills and no longer needs to have an occupational therapist come visit anymore. Her therapist, Amy, taught me so much and I've tried to put together a few sensory bins for her. This is one that she spent a long time playing with :)


Pinkie out :)


I started another round of the 21 Day Fix 
I even have this cute workout buddy ;)


Love this cute face


Headbands for FHE


I was So excited about this new skirt I got for $12!!!! It's stretchy and light and just feels good


I got to reorganize the pantry and it felt great afterwards... Especially when I had groceries to put away







No comments: