We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer is comin


Aunt Aub is so cool to let them sit on her car.... Love this pic :)


Dad came home from work Just to fix Trisadee's bike so she could ride to school. Cool Dad :)


Charlie works hard but is pretty good about taking time for the kids. 


Got hot enough to strip down and play outside in the water :)


My gifts for Mothers Day. Never mind the weightloss program I've been on ;)



Taigyn graduated from preschool!! Smarty pants :)



Cutie Trace


Taig and I playing Old Maid... I'm sneaky ;)


Tris got Perfect Attendance :) She was proud and pretty determined to get it!


I have Thee cutest girls :)


Date night


Did the midnight 5k with my sisters :)


Sunday naps and lounging 




She will eat anything with a dip... Even if I trick her and make it hummus ;)


 As silly as it sounds, I'm not a great hair stylist and have finally gotten the hang of French braids. 



Amy always does cute stuff to my toes!


Tris and I went to see Maleficent and loved it :)






















No comments: