We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

At home school


I've recently started coloring in my spare time, which isn't as often as I would like....  It's very therapeutic and helps me relax.


Tracelyn likes to color with me ;)  

We've actually started trying to do little preschool type activities with some books and puzzles and such that I got from Costco


Tracelyn's 'home-school', as she likes to call it, involves gardening lessons... she saw this sad little blueberry plant and decided it needed extra watering ;)


I've been trying to practice my violin lessons while Trace is gone for an hour at her dance lessons... it's the only real time that I have to do it ;)


Sometimes, if mom's in the mood, we go to the mall and shop... these trips wouldn't be complete without some pretzel bites ;)


Stuffed cheeks LOL


Doesn't she look adorable as a mini shopper? Bag in hand and strut to go with it :)


Apparently, this is a comfy place to read... 
Pillow on one stool and body on the other two LOL
Tris is my bookworm... 
I sometimes secretly get jealous that she gets more time to read than me ;)



Taught Tris about cross stitching.  She seems to be a natural at anything crafty


Poor Taigyn... she's my rashy child... 
This rash broke out all over her hands and up her arms... it was weird.  
It came on a few days after starting school and luckily left a few days later









No comments: