We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

County Fair


We love when the fair comes to Hurricane!


Always fun times!


This year was super fun because we went with our favorite family.... the Wadsworth's!  With three girls of their own, it just works.... not to mention that I think Melissa is the bees knees ;)








It was fun to watch their faces on all the rides









Rock climbing






Games





Pretty sunset


Ice cream too ;)


These two are so cute!!


I think Mel and I are pretty cute too ;) lol






Reuben is pretty talented in multitasking... he was feeding the baby like a pro while carrying on conversations ;)



No comments: