We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, October 16, 2015

Pre-fall randomness


I love that Tracelyn's dance teacher loves her :)  Helps that we are next door neighbors and that Trace is so tiny ;)


Must be some good peanut butter chocolate tortillas


Took Hollyann out in the jeep... got a little mud on the tires ;)


With Joe's birthday in September, it made me reminisce and I found these gems



It's cool that it stays warm all through September and up into October



Just wanted to take a pic of my pretty girls




LOL



While doing some family history work, I found some pretty awesome pics of my Mom and my Grandma Hinton







How cool to have a picture of your grandma as a baby

No comments: