We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dance, ward, and school parties with Halloween


Tracelyn loves dance... she is the tiniest one in her class and they got to dress up on the class before Halloween.
She's a beautiful mermaid :)


Taigyn also got dressed up for her round of dance ;)
She's the ever-so-cool Rainbow Dash (my little pony)


The week of Halloween the girls have crazy dress-up days... this was Taigyn's mix-up day ;)  She was pretty excited about it


We also had our awesome ward Halloween party that week... our YW do an awesome job!  It was lots of fun!!  I was just excited to wear this awesome wig and feel like I had long hair for a bit ;)
I got LOTS of stares and asked if it was my hair.... um.... LOL


Trace and her cute friends Annika and Taleah :)


One of the ladies in our ward took this pic of me and the girls and I LOVE it ;)
She's amazing!


This has nothing to do with this post but it came up with these other pics and it made me giggle... my husband is a nerd just like me ;)


On Halloween, Trace and I went to see the girls in the schools Halloween parade :)


Tris was an old Hollywood movie star... she looked awesome and the sass came out when we went trick or treating ;)


Aunt Hollyann came with us


I decided to do two different costumes this year... I love dressing up ;)


The Wadsworths came over to trick or treat with us and do dinner... it was fun!  



No comments: