Charlie has always wanted to see the David Copperfield show in Vegas. We decided to do it for his birthday. It was pretty fun... not my favorite show, but still entertaining
It's pretty obvious how set up the whole show is... especially when you can find tons of these pictures online ;)
We stayed on the strip... which we haven't done before and then played tourists for the whole next day
Room service
The statue show at Caesars Palace
And you can't go to Caesars without going to the Cheesecake Factory
Went and saw the gardens at the Mirage...
Along with the dolphins and tigers
I love this quote from Audrey Hepburn
We also saw Jerry Rice :)
It was a pretty fun day :)
That night, after we came home, Tracelyn decided to fall down about 5 stairs on the staircase...
It was so scary and horrible but I was So happy I was there to hold her and care for her instead of not being there
After a night of sleeping with a do rag on her head and some Frankincense essential oil on it, it healed up pretty quick :)


No comments:
Post a Comment