Snuggling up in bed.... she snuck the sippy treat... Sneaky ;)
An old pic of me and my dad in his garden in SLC
Nothing cozier than reading by the fire
Tris helping make cookies.... just because we try to be sugar free, doesn't mean we don't have treats.... they're just healthy versions
In November, I was diagnosed with nodules in my thyroid.... it was a weird thing to hear and made me stress out quite a bit.... but afterwards I went to the temple grounds with this little nugget and prayed and had a beautiful feeling of peace overcome me to let me know that everything would be all right. I love little moments that remind me of how much my Father in Heaven is mindful of me and loves me for who I am
She's so tiny ;)
I love showing my girls my favorite flower... snap dragons... and how they work ;)
Hiding to poop ;) LOL
Getting thanksgiving decorations ready... we hosted dinner over here for my family and it looked so nice thanks to these girls help :)
Still going strong on my smoothie a day.... more than two years now
This was from a day that Taigyn came home 'sick' and then magically got better.... I made her do a little chores for lying about it but she actually said she would rather do chores than go to school....
I'm so glad I plan to homeschool next school year :)
I think it will be great for her!
Texx after his first haircut... so cute :)
Now, I need to note that since this picture we have sold Texx... It's not without some guilt feelings to say it, but it just was too much for mom and we found him a home with a little boy with autism and he needed a friend to love... it actually turned out pretty perfect for everyone...
Out to the movies
Lunch date with my little lady
Our 'Thanks'giving tree :)
Gotta love a healthy, vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookie that tastes Just like a bad one ;)
I'm sure that someday I will look back and smile at how cute it was that she still sleeps in our room.... but for now, I'll just shake my head ;)
First attempt at french braids in Any of my girls' hair... this little one got the lucky genes
I went to RS and came back to find her passed out like this LOL
Too cute!
I found an awesome recipe for a whipped homemade lotion for dry/winter skin
Love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment