We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, February 15, 2016

Gearing up for the holidays


It's always fun to put Christmas up!


We went over to Dad's to listen to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional


Here's our group photo LOL  We are geeks!



This super Big GEEK must have snatched my phone while I was in the bathroom or something and took all these creepy pics... now I plan to put them into my family book and use them as blackmail for the future ;)


This cutie came in the mail ;)


I just love this picture of the Savior.... this is how I've seen him in my life.


I had my Fine Needle Aspiration done... it was Very nerve wracking since I don't respond well to local anesthesia...
I did it without any meds and it hurt but I did it and was happy to get it over with.
What Wasn't on my agenda was the fact that we spent about $1400 to do it and then find that it was unsuccessful and was a total waste of time and worry... and Money! :(
One more thing on my list against the medical field :/



We got free tickets to go see the new Star Wars movie and took Melissa and Reuben with us
GREAT MOVIE!!
We loved it!



I got this beautiful necklace from Melissa
Love it too!

No comments: