We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, February 15, 2016

Tracelyn... such a funny little nugget


I swear, anytime I am sitting on my husband's lap or trying to get in some snuggle time, one of my girls is Right there to whine and complain that They want to sit with daddy... Stinkers! LOL


Tracelyn has been obsessed with her collection of My Little Pony's and likes to display them anywhere she can...


... It's pretty cute :)



She's such a cute lil thing....


.... Even when I tell her NO she can't have chocolate chips and she does this! :/


I, honestly, have the best next door neighbor... not only does she teach my two little girls dance, but she took this little one for an hour before dance so that I could go to the doctor to get my results... She LOVED it!! LOL



No comments: