We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby rides

A while back, Joe and Beth gave us a brand new bike trailer... they bought one and then got one as a present, so... they were so nice! BUT at the time, we didn't have any bikes... Well, since I got mine for my birthday, Charlie has got himself one too LOL And we've gone on a few rides as a fam...



This pic is from an outing of just me and the girls... I thought Taig looked so cute and squished LOL that I had to take a pic... and Tris was pretty over being squished too and didn't want the pic taken ;D



Here's Taigyn today while we waited at the entry to the Walmart bathroom for Trisadee... she was too scared to brave it herself just yet... but we had the Big cart that carries a few kids and couldn't fit all the way in... so we waited in the corner :)



Then, later, we decided to take a tiny drive to the mailbox down the road... Sounds lazy, I know, but the wind was Crankin and I wasn't about to make my babies go out in that... So, instead of buckling the whole crew up, I thought it might be fun to let Taig try out Trisadee's carseat. At first she wasn't sure what was going on and whimpered a little, but in the end she Loved it and felf like such a big girl LOL



I'm not sure about the laws, but I'm thinkin she's 25 lbs now and a little over a month away from her one-year birthday.... maybe we'll upgrade her at One :D I know Tris would love to be in one of those tiny boosters :)

4 comments:

Sunshine of Seven said...

Your kiddo's are the CUTEST!! I love how the bike ride lulls them to sleep and they are growing like wildflowers:)
By the way, I love the name of your blog!

bethany said...

She looks way too big in that car seat. Very cute, but too big. Make her stay babyish for awhile longer....

Ashley said...

Fun! I want a bike trailer (and bikes)! I am impressed that you pulled it, I would totally have to make Kelly do that! Your girls are adorable!

Janacy said...

Ashley, I learned the hard way... it's tough work pulling those things... 25 lbs + 35 lbs + the trailer = really sore legs LOL

Charlie said we'd get another attachment for his bike so when we go all together, he'll pull it LOL