We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cage dancer LOL



While I was working the other day, I had to bring the baby into the office with me... Trisadee was at school and she wasn't willing to nap, so I brought in toys and sat her on the floor.

She really gets a kick out of our dog, Tobie, and I heard her laughing and 'talking' to him. I had my iTunes playing, and when I turned around to check on her.. she'd scooted (she's officially a butt-scooter now, no crawling, but scooting LOL) over to Tobie's cage and was pulling herself up on the cage and was bouncing to the music. It made me laugh!! What a cute little doll :)



p.s. I put Tobie in the cage when she's alone on the floor now, because a few days ago I noticed she was playing with him and his face and saw her take something from his bushy beard and put it in her mouth!!! AHHHH!!! EWWWW!!! So, she doesn't get to play with Tobie now LOL

No comments: