
Friday, at 1:30 in the morning, Bethany had her and Joe's 2nd baby girl... Jane Elizabeth Gubler.
She came out not breathing and gave her dad quite a scare, but she is doing really well now.
She came on Hollyann's birthday (she was pretty excited about this) AND it was a special day for Charlie and I because it was our 3rd anniversary for the date that he proposed to me :D

She's such a cute little squish
:)
She looks a LOT like her older sister Amelia did when she came into the world.

At times like these, I really wish my mom could be here to hold these beautiful little girls and dote on them, like I always dreamed she would, as a grandma.

So we've got 4 girls for the Gubler grandchildren...
I think it's time for a boy LOL


4 comments:
Aw, she is too cute! I think maybe your mom got to dote on them a little before they came to earth.
YAY!! so happy to see a pic of that little doll. she is so adorable-what a perfect picture of her :) CONGATS to joe & bethany & your family! we will have 4 new babies in our family this year!! CrAzY how BIG we are getting...AWESOME! :)
How awesome for you all! New babies are so much fun to just sit and hold:) Congrats to the new parents!
so cute
Post a Comment