We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 21, 2010

Babies and flowers



Yesterday, while visiting Beth and the girls, I thought it would be cute to get a picture of little Jane & Taigyn together... they are pretty much a year apart, and I thought it would be fun to have a pic to remember how they looked when they were small :)



I love how Jane looks thrilled to be there and Taig looks a little annoyed ;)



When Charlie comes home from work, he usually is pretty attentive to the girls and makes sure to spend time with them. This is one of Taigyn's moments with Daddy.



A few days ago, Trisadee came to me with a ton of tissue paper that she'd stashed from some of Taigyn's birthday presents (she's good at stashing LOL)... So I thought it might be fun to make some paper flowers together...



Trisadee did a pretty good job & seemed quite pleased with her end results... especially when mommy broke out the vases for display ;)

No comments: