We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010



Three cheers for Mother's Day!! This year was the best one to date! Charlie absolutely spoiled me... and Trisadee is finally getting it and was Extra cute, too!

First, on Saturday, Charlie brought home these gorgeous flowers along with a cute card with a personal message that brought tears to my eyes.. AWW.. and then took me out to Samurai 21, which is my favorite Japanese restaurant. On Sunday, I woke up to a yummy omelet and fruit for breakfast (I'm watching my figure LOL), a pretty necklace and earrings set, and a Cute card from the kids.
At church, the primary got up and sang two mother-songs and Trisadee made sure to stand up in the front and kept eye contact with me the whole time... brought more tears to the surface :)... and of course we got our standard candy from the ward (Charlie enjoyed it for me)
Later we went to my Dad's house and gave Sherrie her present... I put together this really cool book and then it was her turn to cry :D

Mother's Day is bittersweet. It's great to finally be a mother and enjoy my blessings, yet there is a small pang in the back of my mind as I remember my mom... It's weird to think that she would have been in her mid 50s now... how she would have loved her four little granddaughters... Yet, how different would my two brother's and my live have turned out... We might not have been blessed with the spouses we have, nor had these gorgeous little girls... Everything happens for a reason. People are sent into our lives for us to learn from them and visa versa... I think my mom had served her purpose and has taught us so much in her absence... I miss her so much... yet I know I'll see her again... What a blast that will be :D









I felt the need to add these two other pictures just for fun! Taigyn has been growing out of her still and quiet sleeper role and moving more into the direction of her sister's sleeping dance LOL This made me laugh to see her fast asleep and have her legs crossed... So cute!



Last Friday we went and hung out over at Joe's... Amelia loves when I take her picture with my phone... She was Way styling here in Aunt Aubrey's shades.. CUTE.. She actually reminds me of my mom in this pic... with her blond hair and shades...



SEE!!! :) Just like her Grandma! :)

2 comments:

bethany said...

Oh my goodness! That's hilarious. I'm going to have to make Joe look at those two pictures!

Joe said...

I love it!