We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hike and Slide

Last night, Aubrey and Trisadee had a sleepover at Dad's... So, Charlie and I went out to dinner and rented a movie with the baby. Halfway through the night, my arm, right above the elbow, started to Really hurt... By the time the movie was over, I couldn't even bend or extend my arm!! :( I guess that I really got into my P90X workout that morning...


So....




This morning, I decided that in place of my workout I wanted to go for a hike!! I text Aubrey and asked if she'd want to do the Red Cliffs trail with me and the girls...



... I Definitely got my workout with this little 25 lbs chunk strapped on and hanging from my shoulders ;)





We found some really cute picture moments and had a pretty fun time!




Trisadee did Really good and was such a big girl!!



Taigyn was her usual mellow, yet happy self :) SUCH a good baby!





Carrying BOTH my girls :D




Once Trisadee found the water, she didn't want to leave....














On our way home from the hot sun, we decided that we should bust out the cheap slip-n-slide that Charlie picked up a while back... We had fun... Looking nerdy and all!!



Taigyn was content to sit in the shade and look pretty ;)




Fun Times!!!

2 comments:

the duttons 411 said...

Looks like so much fun. I wish we could get our yard and other spring chores done so we could get a hike in!! Need to do it soon!

Cram Family said...

I love to slip and slide with my kids!! It is so much fun! Looks like you guys are having fun and doing good. Miss seeing everyone. Hope you are doing good.