
Today was a milestone for Taigyn... it was the first time that she got to enjoy breakfast Just like Trisadee... She had Cherrios with milk :) AND cut up bananas, of course... they are her favorite of the moment.
She usually doesn't eat much at her non-breast feedings LOL but with this new discovery of soggy Cheerios, she ate the whole lot... she even got mad at me when I took too long to feed her the next bite :)
When I had to go to the bathroom, she looked pretty serious about throwing a Mad fit when I started to walk away, so I asked Trisadee if she wanted to be a really cool big sister and feed her... Tris thought this was pretty neat and I had to take a quick pic!

For her birthday, Taig got this really cool learning phone from Grandma and likes to act like she's in deep conversation LOL I love the 'MOM, I'm on the Phone' look she's giving me here...

A few days back, we stopped by Joe and Beth's while out on one of our morning walks and we ended up staying for a while... Beth and I chatted with our babies on our laps, while Amelia and Trisadee played on their really cool swingset and in their sprinkler ball... Here's a cute pose of them together... Such beauties!!

Last, it finally got hot enough outside for Taz to come out and cruise the backyard. Trisadee took on the job of 'watching' him for me ;) I just think it will be cool to see how tiny he was when he was a baby... He LOVED it out there!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment