We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Funny kids and all that 'Jazz'




My little Tris...


she's got such an imagination... she can play for hours with the oddest of things ;) She decided to become a present and was hiding... when Taigyn found her she thought it was the funniest thing! I love seeing my girls playing together... makes my heart melt :)

























Last Saturday, Luke and Alisha brought up this bundle of joy for me to finally meet! This is Jazzmyn Araceli... isn't she Gorgeous?!!

Unashamedly I can say that I Hogged that baby from everyone else LOL She was just so pleasant and beautiful! I think she kinda liked me too ;) I seemed to have the calming touch with her LOL




Made me excited to have another one here in the near future ;)



2 comments:

Holli said...

I liked the present, her imagination is soooo cute! I love when my kids play nice together...ha ha. Tell Luke congrats! Near future? you saying something? ha ha

Janacy said...

:) We want to start trying in the summer... fingers crossed we get a boy and I can be done LOL