Isn't Taigyn a doll? ;) I can't believe she is almost 21 months already... She can now open doors which is the Worst LOL She's into the pantry ALL day dragging out food and such and eating them or just decorating the house with them LOL She's also getting Lots better with the amount of words she can say... she gets Really frustrated when we don't understand her, but for the most part, she can tell us what she wants :)

Ah, my husband... LOL He's so funny about making sure to have the latest and greatest. For Christmas, he got himself an XBox 360 and the latest Madden Football game. Now he can play over the Internet with his brother (or even someone in Germany if he wanted to) and he uses this headset to talk to them. It's kinda funny to watch. I love my man... even if he's kinda nerdy ;)


1 comment:
Your baby is a doll! I am with you when kids learn to open the doors...talk about no privacy! Our husbands are a lot the same...construction jobs, need the latest technology, and are nerds! You will get used to the headset...but I still like to make fun :)
Post a Comment