
I just love my girls... they are always happy with the simple things and help remind me of what's really important. Work? Not important... Cleaning? Laundry? Blog??? Not important... Taking advantage of the first nice day in a while? Important...
We walked to the clinic so I could drop off and pick up my work and stopped by the park on the way home... Taigyn LOVES to swing. Her giggle when her tummy tickled made my heart melt ;)

But when it was time to head home, Taigyn threw a Royal Fit!! LOL

Taigyn decided to skip her nap today... Kindergarten's schedule was not like normal and it kinda threw her off with us having to take and pick up Tris at different times. When it was time to make dinner, I noticed she'd passed out and I decided to let her snooze for a bit instead of deal with the bear she was being... I told Trisadee she'd have to go play in her room while Taig was on the living room floor... as I was cooking and frying, I heard Trisadee having a full conversation with whatever she was playing with, singing songs and just having fun... I had to surprise her with my phone camera and caught her singing while sitting in this tub and playing with her Mrs. Potato Head... She's such a good kid :)


1 comment:
lucky you, I want to go outside, but NO we got snow! Ugh! I love when kids will just play nicely by themselves :)listening to them is so priceless.
Post a Comment