We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kid Fun



Taigyn just LOVES to get into Tobie's cage with him... she's close to the age that Trisadee was when Charlie and I met and she would do the same thing. Cute... but I think it's a little gross... I'm not a big animal-in-the-house fan.





Trisadee LOVES to play dress-up.... and now Taigyn is at an age when she can enjoy it with her big sister...




Love these baby girls!

No comments: