Yes, we permed Trisadee's hair again... she always was Very adamant about Not getting a perm Ever again, but she brought it up in a positive manner and I jumped all over that and booked her an appointment.

She did a pretty good job at sitting still, although this time around she was a lot less patient and asked if they were done every few minutes LOL Luckily, Stef was patient ;)

While waiting there for Trisadee, Stef talked me into getting Taigyn's ears pierced... we did the first one right before we left, and then the second one when we came back to get Trisadee's rollers out. She did SO good both times, but the second ear was a problem because the gun didn't shoot the earring through all the way due to the back of the earring not fitting the earring :( Stupid Earring!!! So Stef had to shoot it twice... Taigyn just whimpered and cried... No thrashing or screaming... she's such a good kid!!! Stefanie felt So bad and text me later to see how Taig was doing ;) She was fine once she fell asleep in the car ;)
After Trisadee's rollers came out, she looked in the mirror and I could tell she hated it LOL She was polite in front of Stef, but when we got in the car she started whining that she looked like a clown LOL I told her it looked cute, but we permed her bangs this time so it looked a little different... We Do have to pin back the bangs thought... they're too much ;) LOL
Since it's relaxed, though, she has gotten So many comments on how cute she looks :) I'm thinking that she's starting to like it and Love it ;)

Aunt Aub took Tris fishing the other day, Trisadee learned how to cast and thought she was pretty neat stuff ;) She came home covered in mud with a big smile on her face... how could any mom be mad ;)


Hollyann graduated!!! Yay for Hol... this picture is fun... Mike Behunin took the pic and was making us laugh... he's a ham ;) I'm not a fan of the way I look, but I love how Tris seems to be making it Her pic LOL She was Super excited to wear Hollyann's hat and kept telling everyone that She graduated from kindergarten Too :D


No comments:
Post a Comment