We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011



This year we decided to brave the city's Easter Egg Hunt. There were four or five different sections for different ages. Luckily, Aubrey came along to help and went with Trisadee to her area. I took Taigyn to the 'baby' section... it was pretty nippy and all she did was shiver... which made me feel like a bad mom since I didn't bring her a jacket, but I thought the long sleeve shirt under would suffice.



When the count-down started, Taig looked at me like 'What the heck is going on?' LOL Needless to say, she just stood there and didn't feel like picking things up. So I loaded some things in there... but when I showed her the dum-dum suckers she perked up and started looking Only for those.



Aub said Tris did a good job :) What do you think about these Amazing bunny ears she made at school?

She's trying to grow out her bangs and we've been pretty successful at making sure to secure them back, but this strip of bang in the middle decided to show off for these pictures LOL

Taigyn was ALL about the suckers ;)























Sunday morning, the girls found that the Easter bunny had come and had fun rummaging through their buckets.











Taigyn got her first slinky and was Amazed at how fun it was ;)











































This last pic is of my new bed set that Charlie got. We really like it :)

No comments: