We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring in So Utah



Springtime doesn't last very long in Southern Utah... so you have to enjoy it while it's here :) The other night, we sat out in the back when Daddy got home and enjoyed ALL being there (dog and turtle included)



Our grass looks like the Amazon, but I don't mind... my sweet husband works Every Day and comes home tired from a 9 - 13 hr day... so I just like when he's with us and not passed out on the couch LOL






I love relaxing nights like this....

No comments: