We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, May 13, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation




I can't believe my little girl is to this point already... I know, I know... We all say this as our kids grow, but no one really knows how it feels until they experience it. It's funny how we get so excited to see them grow and become actual grown people, but then let nostalgia settle in and get the best of us...




Anywho :) Trisadee did really great in her graduation ceremony. She had a speaking part and did So great at remembering the lines and speaking out clearly.






It was nice to see her face light up and know she felt loved when she saw some of the family there to watch :) It was extra nice because Aunt Aub came and it was even her birthday ;) Too bad she had to go back to work, because Barry was treating for lunch afterwards...




























Charlie felt bad for missing out, but didn't disappoint.... when he got home he had this cute pig plant and some gum Just for Tris ;) LOL She was pretty excited!!

This last pic of Taig makes me SO happy! She wanted a pic taken of her too, since Sis was getting one and I just snapped it real quick with my phone... but then when I really looked at it, it looked Just like a picture of ME when I was her age :) Yay!! She may look a Lot like her daddy, but she still has some Momma in there!

No comments: