We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Camping up at Panguitch



Two weeks ago, we went up and enjoyed a weekend at David's cabin...



We didn't take too many pics and none of the gorgeous views outside (tsk tsk) but we had a pretty fun time :)
























I was a little worried before going up, because I was about 9 weeks along (Yes, I am pregnant... haven't officially announced it, but my blog followers can know) and with this time around, I have been Super sick with nausea aka morning sickness... I hate calling it that... it's more like weeks of All Day hell LOL but I think the end of the torture is in sight, so I won't complain... plus it's supposed to be a 'good sign', right?... But honestly, I didn't feel too bad while we were up there.. must have been the fresh air ;)


























We went with JW & Fawn's family... a total of four adults and seven kids in a two bedroom/one bathroom cabin... it was fun for the kids to play with each other... cousins need that kind of time together ;)





















This little collage I made is of pics that Charlie took... of Taigyn trying to have a few moments alone to do her business LOL She looks so cute and serious ;)










After three days of no bathing (just the kids, not me LOL), it was fun to take a bath and they took Forever playing in there ;)

1 comment:

the duttons 411 said...

Hey Congrats! I've felt so guilty about not updating my blog I haven't been on here forever! So I'm happy for you and your girls are beautiful!! I'm glad I can keep up with you even after I move! I should have more time to keep up on my blog!