We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sister Love



I love that Most of the time (LOL) my girls have been getting along so well together and discovering how much fun they can have together...



... As Taigyn gets older, it seems to get to be more fun, but also more challenging for them.. And Mom ;)













I got Taigyn to let me put a cute little pony tail in her hair... It makes all of us laugh because it just makes her look older :)















Lately, Taigyn has discovered the bathroom stool and its many advantages... She Loves to turn lights On and Off and On and Off... It was pretty cute the first few times, but after a while, I noticed that it was making me kinda sick for some reason (weird pregnancy) so I had to nip her fun times in the bud and told her that she can only do them when mommy isn't in the room... She's been a good girl to mind too ;)

No comments: