We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Potty Training??



About a week ago, I decided that I'd give the potty training a go with Taigyn.... She seemed like she wanted to do it... always told me that she needed to go and wanted to sit on the potty... So, I made an attempt.




Well, after having her sit for about 5 to 10 minutes and not going each time and then putting the panties on her and then cleaning up four new spots on the couch or the floor, I decided that now wasn't the time for Me LOL She obviously wasn't understanding the whole idea, and it was making me feel ill each time I had to clean up a mess. (I don't usually have that weak of a stomach, but morning sickness will do that to ya)



Taigyn was mostly excited about wearing big girl panties... it was cute to see her show them off and wash her hands like a big girl... but I think I'm ok to wait for a few more months to attempt this obstacle again ;)

1 comment:

Robin gut my favorite title is Grandma said...

Oh MY GOSH!!!!! Morning Sickness? Is this an announcement I missed? Tell me Tell me!!!!!