We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Missing teeth

Trisadee is at the age where she loses teeth more often than not...



I begged her for over a week to pull the latest one... it was starting to hang in a weird angle and was a total distraction when she talked or smiled LOL



When I went to pull it out, she was freaking and making a scene, and then I pulled it out and said 'Got it'... she stood up yelling 'No you didn't, No you Didn't' LOL It is So funny how she makes a big deal about it and then doesn't even feel when it comes out ;)

1 comment:

Holli said...

teeth or no teeth, she is a cutie!