We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Getting close!



Well, here we are... the second to last photo in my collage without the baby in it ;) I'm Hoping!!

I'm actually 33 weeks now, but I've been super sick so I haven't been up to doing much and posting this pic was one of my last thoughts. Praying that this cough/congestion leaves my body Very quickly... and leaves the house completely by the time baby comes :)

No comments: