We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Girls Scout cookies and Ooogly eyes





Over Spring Break, we've all been battling this nasty cold/cough that has decided to kinda stick around... So needless to say, we haven't done much. One thing that Trisadee Did get to do was go out to Lin's and do a few shifts of selling Girl Scout cookies... The first day that I went and dropped her off, I honestly started to choke up a bit (dang pregnancy hormones!) because she looked like such a big girl setting up cookies. This last shift, I got to go be one of the Moms with the girls. I think she was being a little more timid because, well, all kids act more 'booby' when their moms are around... Isn't that a fun thing? ;)








While we were gone at the cookie booth, Hollyann stayed with Taigyn... she sent this hilarious picture that honestly made me LaughOutLoud ;) She's been doing this with her eyes... this is Definitely something that she got from her momma ;) Makes us all laugh!

1 comment:

bethany said...

I'm lovin' that face. She is so expressive!