We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, December 7, 2012

Color Me Rad

A few weeks ago, in the Freezing wind of good ol St George... I attempted my first 5K since the last fail with Aubrey many years ago ;)
My good friend, Melissa, agreed to sign up with me, knowing that she would probably have to walk for some of the time with me... what a champ!
It was in the 30s when we got up there on the top of the hill where the old airport used to be... but it slowly warmed up as we ran/jogged/walked... and got plastered with colored powdered corn starch...
There were a few stations where instead of the powder, we were sprayed with cold color spray... it was fun!
Glasses took a beating ;)
Poor Mel got a handful of stuff Right in the Mouth!! Yuck!! Jenni Braley was the one who told me about this and we were on her team called Team Chocolate Chicks... She was the lovely gal who nailed Melis in the mouth.... after I dodged her... Good thing too! ;)
We sure had a blast together... Maybe, if it's warmer next year, I'll take Tris with me ;) I think she'd get a kick out of it, and I saw plenty of kids there....
This is how I looked when I got home and peeled of my outer layer ;) Kids wouldn't stop looking and staring at me LOL
Needless to say, I blew out blue & green boogers for a day ;)

No comments: