We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Warm patch

This year has taken longer to get cold for us here in Southern Utah... and I'm Not complainin'
A few weeks back, there was a warmer day after school and I let the girls play outside for a while... they rode on the scooter and blew bubbles...
Tracelyn watched from the comfort of mommy's arm :)
Trisadee made this cute apple turkey at school (I told you I'm behind in posts)

No comments: