We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Growin up

Now that I have an iPhone, it makes taking pics a breeze... I can take them, edit them later (usually while nursing) and then send them to my email or even upload them straight onto my blog. Who'd of thunk all the cool stuff we can do now? ;)
I really enjoy being at home with my girls... and I get so many opportunites to capture little moments with them...
Tracelyn will be 8 months in a few more days... and she is already in 12 month clothes...
.. She seems so big, but I have to remember that Taigyn was my big baby :)
Taigyn is a little over 3 1/2 years now but has graduated into 4T clothes... my kids are growing so fast!! I'm constantly going through dressers and out to storage to trade out clothes...
Geez, do they grow up fast!

No comments: