We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

First tooth

I'm still pretty behind on my posts but I Had to upload this pic ( I'm doing this all on my phone while nursing, yes, I rock ) and remember that today was the day that Tracelyn got her first tooth :) Don't be fooled by this picture... This was a rare moment in the day.... ;)
It was a tad stressful to have to hold her all day while doing laundry and all the other little things ( I didn't get as much done as I wanted or planned )... Especially since she was crying most the time :(
But we've got past the first and hope that with each new tooth it gets easier ;)
One can wish!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE her smile. Precious picture.