We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Easter

 
 
It's a little bittersweet... this is our last Easter in this house... our last time to decorate our trees like we have every year

 
I love this pic with the Hurricane H in the background... I'll miss that....


 
I sure do have some cute little girls :)




 
 
 
 
 
We went to the Hurricane city's Easter egg hunt

 
Tris found a friend, McKendry there

 
Taigyn was pretty excited... this is the first year that I think she finally got what was going on :)

 
Tracelyn watched from the comfort of her stroller



 
Daddy kept shouting (parents weren't allowed inside the areas) to get the kite, so that's why Taigy looks so proud of herself ;)




 
Cool googly eyes, Tris!

 
Taigyn wasn't too sure about them ;) 

 
Easter Bunny came




 
Such cute little girls!!  LOVE them!


 
A family in our ward has baby chicks... the girls were pretty excited to hold them :)


 
This was our first year to check out the Easter car show... it was fun!



 
This picture is Classic!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Taigyn's face (please zoom in)
Hahahaha!!

No comments: