We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, April 12, 2013

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

 
My girls love to play the iPad together


Tracelyn LOVES when sisters bring out the Kitchen/Food toy box :)

 
I love that I decided to put this cart cover together... it's such a relief during cold season




Trisadee is such a fun big sister.  She's always dreaming up new 'games' to play!  She made a little restaurant and served the little ones ;)  Too CUTE!


 
I just love that she pays attention to the little details like a sign ;)

Dress up is Always a must in our house!



 
Tracelyn hasn't caught the dress up bug yet, but I have not doubt that she will ;)


No comments: