We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, April 28, 2013

March madness

 
Charlie got to welcome his brother back from Afghanistan... pretty cool! 


 
Trisadee as Trisadee-Lou-Who for Dr Seuss week
 
What a DOLL :)
St Patty's day


 
This month I Finally got to fit into the dress I wore Before Tracelyn :) Down 35 lbs so far
 

 
My kids HAVE to stop when we hit this part of Walmart ;)

 
She loves her baths!


 
I have NO explanation for this... I came to check on Taigyn while she was napping on my bedroom floor and she looked like this... when she woke up she said, 'Mom, why don't I have any pants on?' HAHAHAHA!!  Kids!!

 
I got my hair chopped off... it seemed a LOT shorter when I got home ;)

 
For my birthday, Charlie took me out to Anasazi for dinner and then took me to Kohls and let me shop for new clothes :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: