We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tracelyn turns One

 
For Tracelyn's birthday, I made a 'natural' cake from scratch.  She's my only baby that hasn't ever eaten those bottled baby foods so I wanted to keep up with what she's used to... It was an apple fritter type bunt cake.

 
We went over to Dad's and everyone sang to her and ate cake.


 
She seemed to like it :)


 
I got some good compliments from the older crowd so I think it was a success ;)

No comments: