We are the Horsley Family!!!

Established June 9th 2007.... Always and Forever... No matter What :)






“If you are still in the process of raising children . . . be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will

-to your surprise- miss them profoundly.”



President Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just a few more weeks


*Pictures cut off due to posting on phone... have to view from phone to see full pic or just click on them to enlarge, sorry*
 
Granite got put on today :)

In the kitchen and master bath we got this slab called Typhoon Bordeaux. 

Charlie is thinking we have about 3 more weeks til the big move

I just started really packing yesterday and it looks so empty in our home now. 

Getting antsy ;) It's hard to sleep because my mind is alway on overdrive, thinkin of where to put things and color schemes for rooms. Oy! I love it LOL
*yawn*



I picked out this 70/30 sink. The little side has the garbage disposal in it. Hope it works well with dishes and loading the dishwasher in a smooth manner like I dreamed when I picked it ;)



We plan to get our records moved now and just start attending our new ward. This way, hopefully, the kids can make some new friends before school starts.



The laundry and other baths got this Giallo Ornamental. I like it too :)

Can't wait to see it all tie together!




We put an ad on Craigslist on Mon night and already have a lady from Illinois interested. She wants to come look at it and has filled out an application for credit check. Fingers crossed!!!!



These are the pics I took and posted...



... All from my phone...



... Isn't technology cool? :)









No comments: